CALL US NOW FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION AND ESTIMATE: 778-484-1971
Hard drive dead? Directories or files deleted? In many cases, we can recover them for you with our complete data recovery service.
It’s as easy as dropping the media off at our office or shipping it direct to be recovered. Once we have completed the evaluation we can then tell you if your data is recoverable or not. In most cases, it is recoverable.
External Hard Drive Data Recovery
Kelowna PC Repair understands the frequent mishaps that come along with using external hard drives for storage. Precious memories are often times stored on these devices, and yet they are so vulnerable to physical damage and data loss.
USB and SSD Flash Drive Data Recovery
USB FLASH and SSD drives are becoming more and more popular as the size of the drives increase and the price decrease. These drives are also favorable for users on the go, as they have no moving parts and are less prone to internal physical damage causing data loss. FLASH technology isn’t perfect though and comes with it’s own set of issues to look out for.
iPhone Data Recovery
As the number of iPhone, iPad and iPod users has grown exponentially, so has the demand for data recovery for these types of devices. Data needing recovery can be anything from contacts, text messages, notes, photos, music, and more. We can do data recovery on iPhones with blank screens, no power, and even accidental physical damage and water damage. The following are just a few of the scenarios where we can perform iPhone data recovery for our customers:
- Deleted or lost photos on iPhone
- Deleted or lost contacts on iPhone
- Deleted or lost calendars on iPhone
- Deleted or lost videos on iPhone
- Deleted or lost text messages / iMessages on iPhone
- Deleted or lost voicemails on iPhone
- Lost/missing data after iOS update
- Water damage to iPhone
- Cracked screen on iPhone
- Data recovery when iPhone unable to turn on
- Data recovery on when iPhone stuck in recovery mode
- Need to restore data from iTunes backup
- Restore iPhone backup data from an newer iOS to an older iOS (may experience compatibility issues)
iPad Data Recovery
Similarly, we provide the following iPad data recovery services for our customers:
- Deleted or lost photos on iPad
- Deleted or lost contacts on iPad
- Deleted or lost calendars on iPad
- Deleted or lost videos on iPad
- Deleted or lost text messages / iMessages on iPad
- Deleted or lost voicemails on iPad
- Data recovery on lost/missing data after iOS update
- Data recovery on water damage to iPad
- Cracked screen on iPad
- Data recovery when iPad unable to turn on
- Need to restore data from iTunes backup
- Restore iPad backup data from an newer iOS to an older iOS (may experience compatibility issues)
Note: In the event that you have forgotten the passcode to unlock your iPhone/iPad, we cannot perform direct data recovery as the data is encrypted. Trying to guess the passcode via brute force will cause the phone to be disabled after multiple failed attempts. Instead, if you have a computer with an iTunes backup of your device, you can connect the device to that computer and restore the backup using iTunes.
Android Cell Phone Data Recovery
Android cell phones have gained much popularity as an alternative to iPhones. This has resulted in a significant increase in demand for Android smartphones/cell phones data recovery. As with iPhones, issues caused by user error, accidental drops, and even manufacturing defects pose a risk to data stored on these devices. Therefore we provide the same level of data recovery services for Android cell phones as we do for iPhones for our customers.
The following is a brief summary of our Android cell phone data recovery services:
- Recover deleted messages, contacts, pictures, videos, etc. from Samsung Galaxy
- Data recovery on deleted messages, contacts, pictures, videos, etc. from HTC phones
- Deleted messages, contacts, pictures, videos, etc. from Motorola phones data recovery
- Data recovery on deleted messages, contacts, pictures, videos, etc. from LG phones
- Deleted messages, contacts, pictures, videos, etc. from Huawei phones data recovery
- Data Recovery on deleted messages, contacts, pictures, videos, etc. from Sony phones
- Backup Android phone data to a computer
- Restore lost contacts from Android SIM card and SD card
- Data Recovery on lost data from Android phone internal memory
In regards to rooted cell phones, here are some of the scenarios for Android cell phone data recovery failure:
- Android cell phones that have been successfully rooted before have a higher chance of recovering all data on the phone.
- If the Android cell phone has never been rooted before, typically only photos and videos can be recovered.
- If the smartphone/cell phone became unusable due to a failed root attempt, data recovery is usually not possible.